Apart from useful tips, another great solution to forget about old feelings is to read and share cute and funny cheer up quotes that would surely make someone happy. Here we have collected cheer up quotes for emotional girls and awesome friends. There are days, when our close people feel upset and they really need a kind word for encouragement, bring hope into their lives and show that you really care. They say words can heal a broken soul and patch wounds up in no time. It’s true you know. If you’ve ever read a few cheer up quotes, you’d know how meaningful they are.
Likewise, if you see someone you know who’s not feeling very well, cheer them up. We must always be willing to share the love around us and one way to do it is by making someone smile during their troubled moments.When this time comes and you cannot think of anything else to do, some cheer up quotes will surely save your day help you. Here are some of the best cheer up quotes you can try out. One of the easiest ways to turn a bad day around is to share or read a few funny or inspiring quotes to cheer you up. Following are the best cheer up quotes with images. We’ve compiled a list of top 47 cutest sayings for you. Some of the quotes cover relationship or trust issues, others are quotes on life and strength but all of them are the best of the best.
Inspirational Cheer Up Quotes
- My love, your intelligence, and sincerity will help you to overcome these difficulties. Remember that I am always with you.
- I know that today you had a tough day at work, that is why in the evening you’ll have a pleasant surprise from me! I will always make you smile, kisses.
- Enjoy the little things and be joyful,for one day you may look back and realize they were actually the things that mattered!
- Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you’ve got.
- Sometimes, in order to cheer up it’s nice to see there are others who are worse off or at least feel the same as you do.
- There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment.
- When things are at their blackest, I say to myself, ‘Cheer up, things could be worse.’ And sure enough, they get worse.
- People will always throw stones in your path. What will happen depends on what you make out of it – a wall or a bridge! So cheer up and move on.
- Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.
- Success and failure. We think of them as opposites, but they are really not. There are companions. The hero and the sidekick.
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- People in their handling of affairs often fail when they are about to succeed. If one remains as careful at the end as he was at the beginning, there will be no failure.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me.
- For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
- I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
- For me, the best thing about winning an award is when the people cheer for your win. When you can see that the people are really happy that you are winning something, that’s the most reward thing in the world.
- If someone decides they’re not going to be happy, it’s not your problem. You don’t have to spend your time and energy trying to cheer up someone who has already decided to stay in a bad mood. Believe it or not, you can actually hurt people by playing into their self-pity.
- Cheer up, you fool, there is a future waiting for you out there, waiting for you to get out of this slump you are in right now.
- And when it all comes down to it, the best way to move on from your situation is to cheer up.
- So just cheer up and smile, things are looking better up ahead that one way road.
- You need to have the courage to go through all of this, let us start it by cheering up.
- Someday you will finally realize why I am going through this trouble of cheering you up, one day.
Cheer Up Quotes With Images
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain..!
Never regret a day in your life, “Good day gives you joy while bad day gives you experience”. Both are important for a successful life.
Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. cheer up and live life to the fullest.
You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
Nothing is permanent is this wicked world, not even our troubles.
Smile as often as you breathe. Laugh and love as long as you live.
A smile is contagious, so share yours. You never really know who needs it.
Stay positive and smile. Everyone will wonder what you’re up to.
You can always tell how smart people are by what they smile and laugh at.
Smile for you and to make yourself happy. You’ll thank yourself later.
Be honest: “Unfortunately, there’s no way around sadness, but through it. I’m here and will be whenever you need me.
There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.
Whenever we talk, I can’t help but smile. Thank you for bringing joy and love into my life.
Don’t wait for someone to smile first, break the ice and show them how.
After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds.
Let us be of cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which never come.
Cheer up, it may look all rainy and dark as of the moment but soon there will be some sun.
All you need to remember is that there will always be a rainbow after the rain.
So just look forward to what is at the end of the rainbow, you deserve this, keep going!
Cheer up! Nothing is going to happen if you keep being on the negative side of things.
Maybe you can just think that the glass is half full for now, so keep walking for now, dear.
As long as you believe in yourself, things are bound to be better, things are going to be fine.
Keep on moving, keep on loving yourself and soon enough you will realize you are okay.
You will be okay, you just have to believe that and when you do, you will really be alright.
It may be hard, sometimes things are really hard but you just need to pray and hope for it.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.
Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.
Hands on your hips, a smile on your lips, spirit in your heart, we’re ready to start!
Keep believing, keep growing. Heaven will be cheering you on today, tomorrow, forever.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Cheer Up Memes Are Sure to Raise A Smile
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Happy 4th of July 2018
- 90 Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes
- 75 Inspirational Goodbye Quotes
- 95 Inspirational Dog Quotes
- 85 Creative Brother Quotes
- 75 Beautiful Love Husband Quotes
- 80 Loneliness Quotes About Being Alone
- 75 Fake Friends Quotes
- 80 Creative Quotes About Sisters
- 85 Inspirational Quotes About Strong Women
- 100 Creative Quotes About Trust And Sayings
- 90 Encouragement Quotes & Words Of Encouragement
- 80 Creative Betrayal Quotes
- 70 Sweetest Girlfriend Quotes
- 80 Awesome Baby Quotes
- 70 Walt Disney Quotes
- 60 Happy Sunday Quotes With Images
- 60 Peter Pan Quotes With Images