The worst kind of fake person is a fake friend or family member. These are people that you have been close to, that you trusted, and possibly even shared secrets with. They may have seen you at your weakest and most vulnerable. A friend whom you would give time but would only take you for granted. Betrayal is common to false friendships. Whether you are getting over a recent friend betrayal or is cautious about it. Here we collected true, funny and short quotes about fake friends.
People have accepted becoming unreal because it attracts other humans more than being real. Don’t you hate it when a friend first admires you, but later deceive you? It just happens for everyone. Don’t worry, we have fake people and fake friends quotes collection for you. There’s nothing worse than a fake person who has that unsettling ability to make you feel like crap whenever you meet them. In the following, you can find a hand-picked selection of the 50 best fake people quotes. Here are some fake people quotes and sayings to shed some light on what can be at times a troubling topic.
The difference between true friends and fake friends can make a world of a difference in your life. These Fake Friends Quotes will help you treasure the true friends that you have. Following is the top-list of the best quotes on fake people and fake friends. We’ve divided it into 2 parts: first part is all about fake friends and the second part includes popular fake people quotes.
Popular Fake People Quotes
- Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
- Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.
- Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
- Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- Tell people how it is, be real and be honest. If you see something wrong make sure you speak up. Being this way will naturally eliminate the snakes and fakes.
- It was hard to tell with her. Like a chameleon, Devika effortlessly feigned the role she sensed the other person expected to see, subject to what she wanted in return—mere admiration, for which she had a vast appetite for, or to get something she desired at that particular moment.
- He thought that even naturalness can be feigned; at times, a mask disguises too well the expressions of a face that does not exist either outside or under it.
- Fake people have an image that they need to constantly maintain, while real people do not care because they have nothing to hide.
- Fake people are only nice to you when it is convenient for them. A truly good person on the other hand will go out of their way to help others, even when there is nothing in it for them.
- Stop doing permanent things for temporary people. These are fake people who will disappear from your life once they get what they need out of you.
- Time is what really separates the real friends from the fake friends. Not everyone will stand the test of time and in time, the fake friends are shown for who they really are.
- Do not be fooled by someone who is wearing a mask to hide their true colors. Be observant and one day you might catch them taking their mask off when they think nobody is looking.
- It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
- I’ve come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself.
- A fake person will take advantage of you and disrespect you for as long as you let them. So do not accept that for yourself and allow yourself to step away from that type of relationship. You deserve much better.
- There’s something magical about spending a Sunday night watching real people at a deli, then watching fake people pretending to be real on TV, then engaging in (arguably) false interaction with (arguably) real people on the Internet. Never at any prior point in time has this been possible.
- Be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they’re your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you.
- Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.
- It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.
Quotes About Fake People
- Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
- Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re fool.
- Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.
- It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.
- A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.
- Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.
- As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- Pretend to be poor in reality and you’ll notice a decrease in your friends list and request.
- Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
- Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend.
- You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
- I used to think that enemies were the worst thing that you could have in the world, until I realized that having fake friends is much worse.
- Be careful what you tell your friends because those same friends might tell your secrets to everyone after you are no longer friends.
- Being too nice is a crime today.Fake friends are every where around you. they will use you and when you are of no use, throw you away like a wrapper .
- Are the accomplishments that people boast about real? Probably. But I’d rather hang out with real people, and real people don’t have to boast.
- The true definition of a phony is a high flyer with low mileage; a person who offers a worldview from the comforts of his/her living room.
- Sometimes the best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop confiding in your friends so much. You never know which of those friends could be fake.
- It is somehow painful when you can lay your life down for them, But they won’t be there for you, Even when you need them the most – Goals Rider.
- When you meet new people and you notice they gossip about people behind their backs just imagine what they say about you behind yours.
- The fake and scoundrel-minded people never comes out from the curtain since they cannot face the truth and reality.
- I cut fake people faster than Bugatti reaches its 100 miles speed. I often tell myself, this is called “Art of Living”.
- People love to do such things, attempting to degrade other individuals for their mistakes to fulfill their inner will in order to feel more noteworthy.
- Life is beautiful mess…and I am tangled…though I am the spider but a stupid one. Cheap I am by name, views and actions.
- Problems can be a small blessing in that they will reveal who your fake friends and real friends are.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- Associate your self with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.
- The best place in the world is the arms of someone who will not only hold you at your best, but will pick you up and hug you tight at your weakest moment.
- We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.
Fake Friends Quotes With Images
Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend.
Before you count your friends, make sure that you can count on them first. Not everyone will be there for you the same way that you might be there for them.
Get rid of the fake friends. The people who are there when you have everything but disappear when you have nothing.
A lot of the problems in this world might disappear if we could all just talk to each other instead of about each other.
A true friend will cry when you leave, while a fake friend will leave when you cry.
Sometimes in life you will have to give up on people. Not because you no longer care, but because they don’t. It is okay to leave a fake friendship.
A fake friend will show their true colors when they no longer need you.
A fake friend can do a lot more damage than a group of enemies can.
A true friend will find a reason to help you, while a fake friend will always find an excuse not to.
Being honest may not get you many friends but it’ll get you the right ones.
Do not worry about whether or not you have enough friends. Instead, focus on having friends that are real instead of fake.
I can’t stand fake people. I can feel it when someone feigns it.
Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.
Because I hate fake people and I always think I’m never fake.
An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.
Watch who you call friend because friends are the same ones that will leak your business to everyone after yall not friends anymore.
I used to think enemies were the worst people in the world, but that was until I met fake friends and realized that they’re a lot worse.
Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.
We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.
Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.
I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection.
Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 100 Creative Family Quotes
- Top 110 Smile Quotes
- Strength Quotes About Being Strong
- 90 Creative Mother Daughter Quotes
- 65 Creative Happy Friday Quotes
- Best 60 Creative Father Daughter Quotes
- Best 50 Creative Happy Weekend Quotes
- 75 Creative I Miss You Quotes
- Moving On And Letting Go Quotes
- 90 Inspirational Sympathy Quotes
- Happy 4th of July 2018
- 90 Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes
- 75 Inspirational Goodbye Quotes
- 95 Inspirational Dog Quotes
- 85 Creative Brother Quotes
- 75 Beautiful Love Husband Quotes
- 80 Loneliness Quotes About Being Alone