We’ve included fitness quotes from all-star athletes like Venus Williams, Michael Jordan, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, as well as inspirational sayings from wise public figures like Maya Angelou, Thomas Jefferson, and Mahatma Gandhi. Print them out. Tape them to your mirror. Scroll through these fitness motivation quotes whenever you’re on the verge of skipping a workout, cheating on your diet, or giving up altogether. I guarantee they’ll change your mind!
These inspirational quotes will help you push through your workouts and are fun to have saved on your phone!I am very much concerned about my fitness. There are many inspirational quotes about fitness. Fitness motivational quotes and sayings helps you to get fit body. It does not matter how small the progress is, what is important is to always find a way to get moving. Here we have collected motivational fitness quotes to help you stay inspired.We all lose motivation from time to time. Some of us just need a few words of encouragement now and then. I got into the habit of saving motivating quotes on my computer and my phone a couple years ago.
Motivational Fitness Quotes
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.
- No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
- If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
- For me, fitness is not just about hitting the gym; it is also about an inner happiness and an overall well-being.
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be.
- True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
- People talk about physical fitness, but mental health is equally important. I see people suffering, and their families feel a sense of shame about it, which doesn’t help. One needs support and understanding. I am now working on an initiative to create awareness about anxiety and depression and help people.
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- My protein shake brings the boys to the yard. And they’re like: your muscles are hard. Damn right, my muscles are hard. I could train ya, but I’d have to charge.
- No one wakes up in the morning and says, ‘I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now!
- Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.
- You know what it was like? It was like thinking I was heading to a surprise party and instead it was a surprise pap smear.
Motivational Workout Quotes
- The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
- Many things aren’t equal. But everyone gets the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We make time for what we truly want.
- By comparing yourself to others, you limit yourself to being only as excellent as they may be and in so doing, prevent yourself from achieving a higher level of accomplishment that you never knew possible. Let others be guides, not goals.
- The scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. That’s it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, strength or love.
- Chin up beautiful. Your mistakes do not define failure, they define your efforts. We all stumble. But what separates those who succeed from those who fail, is the perseverance to keep moving forward… despite the odds.
- The mind is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us into the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy. Learn to use the power wisely.
- Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
- I’m working on a new me not because the old me is bad but because the old me can improve.
- You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
- I will not starve for this, but I will work hard for this. It may take longer doing it the healthy and right way. But it will last longer this way. I will be better and I will be happy.
- I’m not training for a 5k. I’m not preparing for a competition. I’m not trying to set a new record. I’m not trying to impress you. I’m saving my life.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
Motivational Fitness & Workout Quotes With Images
Success starts with self-discipline.
Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
Hustle for that muscle.
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her strengths. I’ve lost to her before but not this time. She is going down. I have the advantage because I know her well. She is the old me.
Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
Someone busier than you is working out right now.
Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
A one hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.
When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.
A good workout is when you make your dry fit shirt look like false advertising.
Good things come to those who sweat.
The body achieves what the mind believes.
It comes down to one simple thing: how bad do you want it?
I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.
What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. It it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.
Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.
Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.
Suck it up. And one day you won’t have to suck it in.
Train insane or remain the same.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Happy 4th of July 2018
- 90 Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes
- 75 Inspirational Goodbye Quotes
- 95 Inspirational Dog Quotes
- 85 Creative Brother Quotes
- 75 Beautiful Love Husband Quotes
- 80 Loneliness Quotes About Being Alone
- 75 Fake Friends Quotes
- 80 Creative Quotes About Sisters
- 85 Inspirational Quotes About Strong Women
- 100 Creative Quotes About Trust And Sayings
- 90 Encouragement Quotes & Words Of Encouragement
- 80 Creative Betrayal Quotes
- 70 Sweetest Girlfriend Quotes
- 80 Awesome Baby Quotes
- 70 Walt Disney Quotes
- 60 Happy Sunday Quotes With Images
- 60 Peter Pan Quotes With Images
- 75 Awesome Cheer Up Quotes With Images