Death is always a difficult subject to deal with. If someone you know has suffered a loss, then the right thing to do is to offer your condolences. Even if you offer them in person, it is also thoughtful to write them down in a Sympathy Quotes as well. We encourage your Sympathy Quotes & message to include a sentence or two sharing a memory of the deceased. Most people relate that receiving cards with personal memories helps them in their healing journey. They want to recall the wonderful and special memories of their loved one and when you share some special aspects of your relationship with the deceased, it brings warmth to their grieving heart.
You can use sympathy quotes or condolence messages, when sending your heartfelt sympathy card, to help guide your words and write a note that reminds the recipient of your love and deepened support. Sympathy quotes are quotes or messages that can show your comfort to people. It is best used for people who lost their loved ones – family, friend, or even pets or any other misfortune. In life, we can never detach the truth that everything will be gone especially the ones will love. Writing a heartfelt sympathy message can be very difficult. Many of us are afraid of saying the wrong thing or sounding insincere and because of this, it is often hard to know where to start. These thoughtful condolences quotes will inspire you to express your sympathy and compassion. Therefore, we’ve created a collection of 90 sympathy quotes to help you find the right words. Looking for inspiring sympathy quotes for loss or pictures, images? Check out our collection of Top-90 sayings on sympathy, condolence.
Inspiring Sympathy Quotes For Loss Some One
- Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.
- With Sympathy. Words can’t wipe away your tears. Hugs won’t ease your pain. But hold on to your memories. Forever they’ll remain.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
- I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.
- That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
- When you find yourself weeping for what you have lost, remember that you are weeping for someone who blessed you with joy. How lucky we are to have all known such a wonderful person.
- Some people leave such an impression on our hearts and we are never the same for it. In this way we are lucky, even as we mourn such a sad loss.
- God did not promise us days without pain and a life without sorrow. But he did promise us a light for the way and strength to carry us through the day.
- I wish that I could took all of this pain and sorrow from you, but all I can do is offer my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen, and my hand for you to hold.
- To say that I am sorry for your loss is not enough. But there are no adequate words for me to express my condolences for you during this difficult time. Just know that I am with you and thinking of you as you go through this great loss.
- Your loved one will always be remembered in our hearts and in our minds as we share fond memories and stories that will bring joy.
- While we cannot begin to know what you are going through right now, we want to be there for you in your time of need as you deal with the loss of your loved one.
- After a long battle with his health, your loved one is now gone. It is bittersweet, knowing that he is no longer with us, and at the same time knowing that he is no longer suffering. He will be missed dearly by all who knew him and we pray that you find the strength to heal from this loss.
- There’s magic in a Mother’s touch, and sunshine in her smile. There’s love in everything she does to make our lives worthwhile. We can find both hope and courage just by looking in her eyes. Her laughter is a source of joy, her works are warm and wise. There is a kindness and compassion to be found in her embrace and we see the light of heaven shining from a Mother’s face.
- May God be with you and give you comfort. May He wrap His arms around you and give you peace and hope. May He fill you with strength, and may you feel His love.
- It is by a wise economy of nature that those who suffer without change, and whom no one can help, become uninteresting. Yet so it may happen that those who need sympathy the most often attract it the least.
- There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.
- When a child or young person dies, friends and family members usually focus their sympathy and support on the parents of the child who died. Next to be comforted are the siblings of the child who died. Grieving grandparents, on the other hand, are often neglected or forgotten.
- The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.
- That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendour in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not; rather find strength in what remains behind.
- I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
- They mustn’t know my despair, I can’t let them see the wounds which they have caused, I couldn’t bear their sympathy and their kind-hearted jokes, it would only make me want to scream all the more. If I talk, everyone thinks I’m showing off; when I’m
- When he shall die Take him and cut him out in little stars And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love with night And pay no worship to the garish sun.
- No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.
- There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathize with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.
- End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
- In the godforsaken, obscene quicksand of life, there is a deafening alleluia rising from the souls of those who weep, and of those who weep with those who weep. If you watch, you will see the hand of God putting the stars back in their skies one by one.
- Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.
- In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry I cry and when you hurt I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods to tears and despair and make it through the potholed street of life.
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
Sympathy Messages and Condolence Quotes
- Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it.
- Thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort as you remember “name of deceased”.
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength, and always remember how much you are loved.
- I’m wish you the comfort in the strength he/she gave you, the love he/she wraps your heart with and his/her healing power to get you through this very difficult time.
- While there is no way we can feel your pain, we do feel your loss as we have known “name of deceased” for many years. Peace and love to you and your family during this sorrowful time.
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “name of deceased” death. We are here to support you in your grieving process. With sincere sympathy,
- We share comfort in knowing “name of deceased” is no longer suffering. We send thoughts of sympathy and support to you as you begin your journey without “name of deceased”.
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of “name of the deceased”.
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
- When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.
- Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- I am sending you this card to let you know that I am thinking of you. I am sorry for your loss.
- I’m missing [insert name] along with you. With heartfelt condolences.
- May the sorrow you feel in your heart lighten by the love that surrounds you.
- Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength.
- I hope you feel surrounded by much love.
- Those we love can never be more than a thought away; for as long as there’s a memory, they live on in our hearts.
- A good heart has stopped beating, but a heart that has touched so many lives can’t help but live on in those it loved.
- It will be little things that we remember—smiles, laughter—and although it is hard right now, the memories of these things will become tools to push away the pain.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead.
- We’re sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. Please accept our deepest condolences.
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. Please accept our deepest sympathy.
- Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy. Please accept our most heartfelt condolences.
- We’re sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. Please accept our deepest condolences.
- We are thinking of your family wanting to help out in any way we can. I’ll call to see when would be a good night to bring over dinner.
Inspiring Sympathy Quotes For Loss With Images
Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but retire a little from sight and afterwards return again.
The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.
You and your family are surrounded by love during this difficult time.
Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Wishing you strength for today and hope for tomorrow.
I believe that tears can heal, memories can comfort, and love lives on forever.
The loss can feel immeasurable, but so can the love that’s left behind.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for your loss.
What is lovely never dies, but passes into another loveliness, Star-dust or sea-foam, Flower or winged air.
Only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts.
A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.
There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
We pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.
Time does not heal all wounds; it makes coping with the loss easier but the heart never fully recovers.
The more sympathy you give, the less you need.
Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.
May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
Your beloved pet brought joy to all of us and I know that I am not alone when I say I will miss him dearly. You have my deepest sympathies for the loss of such a loving and loyal companion.
I am sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. At least we know that all dogs go to heaven.
There is no greater companion and no greater friend than a dog. I am sorry for your loss.
Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me, Thank you, Mother dear.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
There should be a sympathy with freedom, a desire to give it scope, founded not upon visionary ideas, but upon the long experience of many generations within the shores of this happy isle, that in freedom you lay the firmest foundations both of loyalty and order.
When you speak of her, speak not with tears, for thoughts of her should not be sad. Let memories of the times you shared give you comfort, for her life was rich because of you.
No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply.
Gone is the face we loved so dear. Silent is the voice we loved to hear. Too far away for sight or speech. But not too far for thought to reach.
Words cannot express my sadness. May the comfort of God help you through this difficult time.
Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day… unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Love You Quotes 2018
- Collection Soccer Quotes
- Rumi Quotes Collection
- Drake Quotes Collection
- 65 Best Depression Quotes
- 75 Best Forgiveness Quotes
- Running Quotes 2018
- 75 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
- 80 Creative Good Night Quotes
- 100 Creative Family Quotes
- Top 110 Smile Quotes
- Strength Quotes About Being Strong
- 90 Creative Mother Daughter Quotes
- 65 Creative Happy Friday Quotes
- Best 60 Creative Father Daughter Quotes
- Best 50 Creative Happy Weekend Quotes
- 75 Creative I Miss You Quotes
- Moving On And Letting Go Quotes